Saturday, August 6, 2016

Grounding, Centering, & Meditation

A Guided meditation for finding your center. Grounding. The 3-breath quickie.


If you're like me, you've read a lot about grounding and centering - and while the grounding has been easy to understand, the centering was never well explained.

This workshop will introduce your place of center through a guided meditation. (I took a Silva Method meditation, added some of my Mom's relaxation techniques, mixed in the chakras, and then baked into Unicness.)

In that spiritual center, we will explore the energetic feel of being connected, centered between the energy from the earth and the energy from the cosmos.

Then, back in the more physical consciousness, we will use breathing to focus attention, and practice centering.

While I've been in touch with my spiritual center for many years, it's only recently, through a book by Christopher Penzac, that I finally figured out how CENTERING works for me.

This practice - breathing, grounding, and centering - is one of the most important tools I have in my happiness practice - which includes my spiritual as well as my daily, administrative work.


NEXT EVENT - is not yet scheduled. If you're interested in this class, please contact me and we'll set up a time that works for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment